Sales Manager - 4* Hotel - Hampshire - To £38,000 + Bonus.
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
A salary of between £35,000 - £38,000 DOE
- Company benefits inc Pension
Our client requires an experienced Business Development professional at Sales Executive or Manager level to primarily focus on new business generation ideally within the M&E and leisure sector. As a 'strong hunter', the successful candidate will drive proactive sales activity to deliver planned revenue & profitability targets and gain competitive advantage for the hotel. Targeted on performance you will be a key member of the sales team and will report into the General Manager.
Our client is an established 4* hotel, part of an established group with a strong mix of corporate and leisure business.
The Essential Skills:
- To be considered, you will be an established Sales Manager or Business Development Manager, experienced in conference / meeting / hotel sales with a strong understanding of the 24hr meetings and events market.
- As a contender you will be able to demonstrate a reasoned career in pro-active hotel sales, including an impressive track record of delivering strong financial returns.
- You will be strong at building and maintaining effective working relationships
- The role will be field based with one day expected onsite & four out on the road with clients - if no client meetings scheduled, you would need to be at the hotel on that day.