Are you looking to gain teaching experience before going on Teacher Training or possibly looking to share your experience and passion for Education and Learning? Step Teachers are here for you!
The role of Class Supervisor entails covering absences and ensuring the safety of children within the classroom. No planning or marking is required for the role, simply arrive and set the pre-planned task. This role will be to work within Secondary Schools.
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Bachelors degree from the past 5 years
- Relevant experience as a class supervisor is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across London, East Anglia, Hertfordshire, and the South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are also an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership, and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent, or supply work then get in touch with us today!