Are you an ambitious Solicitor seeking to gain greater exposure to a general litigation caseload while working closely with senior team members? We are working with a very successful law firm who are continuing to expand their presence across the region and you will play a key role in the long term future of the department.
Working alongside the Litigation Partner, you can be assured of an interesting and top quality caseload and the litigation team overall have a proven record of successfully achieving results for their clients. This friendly team offers a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity for you to excel and reach your professional goals.
What does the role involve?
- You will advise a broad of range of clients on a wide range of challenging general litigious matters to include:
- Civil and Commercial disputes
- Contentious Probate
- Landlord and Tenant - Residential and Commercial
- TOLATA claims
- Property disputes
- Professional Negligence/PI
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
What we are looking for?
- Previous litigation experience
- A committed team player who adapts well to new challenges
- Excellent client care skills
If you would like more information, please contact James Wiffen at BWF Legal
01279 464455 / James@bwflegal.co.uk