We are working with an in-house global business who are at the forefront of their sector, seen across the UK and world-wide, as they are seeking a pensions' professional to play a crucial role in developing and maintaining their brands and communication plans. Our client embrace technology and innovation so this role will suit someone who understands the power and impact of effective communication and who will engage its audience more effectively. Within this role you will be responsible for delivery of all communication materials, member engagement and process improvement projects. Key projects will include;
- Producing and managing the production and delivery of all communications materials and member engagement.
- Assisting with design and test (from a communications perspective) of new functionality on the member self-service web site enabling members to view and select their retirement options online.
- Managing exercises such as benefit statements, member reports and summary funding statement using project governance.
- Maintaining pension related content held on members, HR and websites.
- Maintaining process and guidance notes for implementation of member communications and produce training documentation for all stakeholders.
- Provide Trustee/Management Information reports as required.
Your experience will help ensure highly optimised and streamlined communications and we are seeking someone who is keen to move key initiatives forward, so you should have previous experience within a pensions communications and/or projects role, with project management (PRINCE2 or similar) and a strong knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes. In return, a comprehensive benefits package will be offered.