Step Teachers are looking for a Religious Education Teacher to start in a school in Great Yarmouth District in February 2024 for a long-term role.
The school and the school’s leadership team are well supported by the trust and are improving the school, especially in the teaching and curriculum. They have also put into place an effective programme to support students who struggle, especially with their reading. Pupils have a growing understanding of respect.
The Role of a Religious Education Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the R.E Curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Art Teachers who can assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
Requirements to apply for the role of a Religious Education Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Experience as a Religious Education Teacher
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today