Assistant General Manager
Family Holiday Park - Cornwall
JWR is excited to be working with an independent and forward-thinking family-owned holiday park based in Cornwall, looking to recruit an experienced Assistant General Manager for their park in a stunning Cornish location.
- Up to £36k DOE
- Bonus package
- Fantastic team environment
- Discount on holidays for friends and family
- Discount on food & drink
As Assistant General Manager, reporting to the General Manager, you will play a key part in the recruitment, training and developing of a brand-new team, ensuring they are ready to re-launch the business in early Spring 2024.
You will already be an experienced manager within Leisure and Holiday Parks, looking for their next challenge. As Assistant General Manager, you will support in operating and managing the overall day to day activities within the park with key focus on guest services, housekeeping, leisure services, maintenance, grounds, catering, retail, health and safety, as well as administrative tasks.
This is a key position within the business, so the successful candidate has to be extremely hard working, dedicated and committed to go the extra mile for their guests, a real people's person, but very much a hands-on as this is not an office role.
- Experience within a family focused environment/holiday park of at least 2 years.
- Recruit, train and develop a motivated, attentive, and service driven team. You will be a Strong leader and developer of people and will play a key part in the interview and selection of your team members.
- Solid understanding of F&B, current trends and developing and driving the offer to reflect the business and its clientele.
- Continually monitor the quality of standards of the park
- Oversee all departments within the park on a daily basis, assisting department heads in maintaining a smooth operation.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of Health, Safety & Hygiene across all departments
- Monitor and maintain existing control systems ensuring correct sales targets and profit levels are achieved and maintained.
- Maintain excellent guest relations at all times, seeking feedback to ensure their requirements are always met and their experience within the park is to the highest standard.
- Ensure the security of cash, stock and company property are managed
- Carry out regular audits within all departments ensuring standards are being met, and action plans completed to address any concerns.
If you would be interested in discussing in more detail, send your CV today!