Are you a dynamic and engaging Business Studies Teacher looking for flexible opportunities? Step Teachers are currently working with a reputable school committed to providing quality education, and they are seeking a qualified Business Studies Teacher to join their team full-time until Easter.
Position: Business Studies Teacher
Duration: Temporary, on a supply basis
Start Date: Immediate
- Delivering high-quality lessons in Business Studies to a diverse range of students.
- Adhering to the school's curriculum and teaching standards.
- Managing classroom behaviour and creating a positive learning environment.
- Providing constructive feedback to students.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Qualified Business Studies Teacher
- Degree in Business or a related field.
- Proven experience teaching Business Studies at the secondary level.
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today