Step Teachers are currently seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Supply Teachers for supply work. As a Supply Teacher, you will play a vital role in ensuring continuity of education and maintaining a positive learning environment for students in the absence of their regular teachers. As a Supply Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work across various schools in Attleborough and surrounding areas, providing flexibility and exposure to diverse teaching environments. If you are looking for work as a Supply Teacher then please apply now.
Key Responsibilities as a Supply Teacher:
- Delivering pre-prepared lesson plans effectively to facilitate student learning.
- Maintaining classroom discipline and promoting a positive learning environment.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Providing constructive feedback to regular teaching staff on students' progress.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the school day.
Requirements to be a Supply Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Supply Teacher, or a Classroom Teacher
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across different schools and year groups.
- Valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance or willingness to undergo checks.
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!