The Food and Beverage Operations Manager Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- A strong package of circa £50000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for growth and development in the organisation
The Food and Beverage Operations Manager Opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to take the helm of a quality country house hotel famed for its fantastic location and quality F&B. The venue has been subject to significant investment and although trading well requires a food and Beverage operations manager to take the venue and team to its next level.
The Employer looking to appoint a Food and Beverage operations Manager:
- Independently owned the company own a clutch of properties that are well invested in and ever developing.
- Friendly and fun the business has a great following with many repeat guests and a loyal local clientele.
The Essential Skills of the Food and Beverage Operations Manager:
- Candidates must have a proven track record in exceptional country house hotels or boutique city centre properties, known for deliver and service.
- Candidates must have experience of large events including weddings.
- A commercially astute individual who can deliver excellent standards of customer care and associated returns to the bottom line.