Job title: Junior Site Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Vehicle
Sector: Steel Fabrication
Are you looking to take your first steps in to the construction sector?
Would you like to work for a leading specialist within the structural steel industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established, leading specialist within the steel structures sector delivering projects across the commercial sector including highways, rail, telecommunications & nuclear industries. You will be working an established team of engineers and project managers to help ensure a smooth and safe delivery process of these projects.
Your role as a junior site engineer will include:
- Plan, manage & lead the installation, upgrade & dismantling of a range of different structures
- Work alongside project managers to plan installations
- Create RAMS and adhere to them
- Set out & install screw piles, frames & platforms
- Working at height safely
- Travelling Nationally to different sites
- Collaborate with different teams within the business including design, sales & manufacturing
As a Junior Site Engineer you can expect:
- Agreed training plans to gain qualifications e.g. CPCS, IOSH, SSSTS, MEWP
- Up to £30,000 annual salary
- Access to a company vehicle whilst attending sites
- £35 per day food allowance whilst staying away for projects
- Hybrid role (office/home) when not working on site
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions or click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Diversity Equality & Inclusion: This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All employees have a duty not to discriminate against each other, customers or suppliers and not to help anyone else do so.
Key skills: Site Engineer, Steel, Structural Steel, Structures, Fabrication, Highways, Telecommunications, Rail, Offsite Construction