Design and Technology (DT) Technician
Are you a skilled Design and Technology (DT) Technician seeking an exciting opportunity in Hillingdon? Step Teachers are working with a school that are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Design and Technology Technician to join their dynamic team.
Position: Design Technology Technician
- Support DT teachers in preparing practical lessons and projects.
- Maintain and organise equipment and materials in the DT workshop.
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of classroom demonstrations and experiments.
- Provide technical support to students during practical sessions, fostering a safe and efficient learning environment.
- Collaborate with teaching staff to ensure the smooth running of DT lessons.
- Experience working as a Design and Technology (DT) Technician or similar role
- Proficiency in handling DT equipment and tools.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Relevant qualifications in Design and Technology or a related field.
- Enhanced DBS check on the Update service
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!