Legal Cashier is sought to join a growing and busy high street private practice with multi-offices in East Anglia. The ideal candidate will be looking for a role that offers variety on a daily basis and you will be supporting a very friendly finance department where you will maintain the smooth running of the day to day accounts.
The role is a key position working alongside an experienced Head of Accounts and further Legal Cashier and will include handling all aspects of legal accounts administration to include:
- Reconciling Bank Accounts Daily
- Posting Bills, Transfers, Journal entries etc
- Setting up CHAPS and BACS payments
- VAT recording and VAT returns
- Month End, Year End and Various other Reports and Procedures
- Debit and Credit Card Payments
- Petty Cash Management
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the legal account rules and experience within a similar role, however this is not essential as we will consider accounts assistants who wish to develop their existing skills.
Please contact Kingsley at BWF Legal for more information. 01279 464455 email@example.com.