Escape Recruitment are looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers for our client based in Invergordon. This is a fantastic time to join the company, who are the leaders in their market. This is a shift based position, 12-hour shifts, days and nights.
- Assist with diagnosis of faults and repairs to key process equipment whilst providing support to production teams as required.
- Optimise machine and equipment productivity, working to minimise plant downtime and assisting with improvements to processes.
- Work with the planned maintenance system to carry out checks on all equipment.
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and kept up to date.
- Qualified time served Electrical/Mechanical Engineer or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, fault find and diagnose electrical/mechanical issues.
- Experience of working with CMMS and other computer systems.
- PLC knowledge and 18th Edition qualification.
- Excellent communicator, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you would like to know more, please apply today or get in touch!