Resourcery Group are delighted to be working with a hugely successful business based in the Trafford area who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant. This may be your first step into a management accountant role but fear not, you will be supported with the view to becoming qualified in the role.
- Prepare and post quarter end journals for a number of entities
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare the quarterly management accounts for a number of entities ready for review by the Finance Manager
- Using relevant Salesforce reports, prepare a reconciliation of sales data for unit sales, including reservation fees, deposits and completion monies, working closely with our external partners
- Preparation of the quarterly bank compliance and schedule report ready for review
- Update project WIP reconciliations for major development projects, working closely with the project team.
- Update and prepare monthly project cashflows
- Prepare the intercompany loan reconciliations
- Manage the fixed asset register and prepare depreciation postings
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Calculation of rental concession posting for the investment portfolio
- Prepare the quarterly rent guarantee reconciliations and landlord remittance advices.
- currently working through either CIMA / ACCA qualification or AAT qualified
- Familiar with Xero or similar accounting systems
- 1-2 years industry experience
- ambitious individual, who has a desire to develop within the team
- the role will be based at Trafford and is largely office based (parking available on site)