PERMANENT DESIGN COORDINATOR URGENTLY REQUIRED!!
Are you a DESIGN COORDINATOR who is interested in learning more about........
A company that values its employees, where you are more than just a number?
A company where your ambitions are matched with by the opportunity within a company, where you are supported to maximise your ambitions?
A company that wants your opinions to shape the future of the construction industry and be part of the solution?
If you can answer YES to the above, then please read on.........
Company and Opportunity Details
Our client based in the Hull area are key players in Modular and Offsite industries and have over 40 years experience in total from all the main Senior members. They also have a very healthy pipeline and order book for the next 5 to 10 years. The company are professionals consultants working in most of the UK's building sectors ie Hospitals, Education, Universities, Commercial Premises, and Leisure facilities.
They are now seeking an experienced DESIGN COORDINATOR
Qualifications/ Relevant Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an administrative role
- Have AutoCAD experience
- Excellent written and spoken English needed
- A good attention to detail and technical ability
- Have sound organisation and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in Building Regulations
- Can liaise with internal and external employees of the business
Your Key Responsibilities As A DESIGN COORDINATOR
- Document Control: Daily review upkeep of all incoming & outgoing drawing registers & drawing folders for all projects (preconstruction & live projects).
- Monitoring all drawings received from Consultants & Contractors to ensure they are following the HCL drawing numbering protocols set out where applicable.
- Support & management of HCL standard drawing suite
- Management of Standard Building Regulation documentation
- Support with formulation of project specific drawing details requested via internal RFI’s from Operations or Estimating Departments.
- Support with formulation of project drawings (for client approval & factory manufacturing purposes).
- Collating O&M manual information from Consultants & Contractors (eg. As Built Drawings/Energy Certs/ Planned Maintenance Schedules etc).
- Departmental support to cover annual leave etc.
Benefits Package For The DESIGN COORDINATOR
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
To join this fantastic company on their journey contact Paul Balderson or Katie Wymer at Venatu Recruitment Group for more information on the role, and to explain your suitability in more detail.
CV`s only for this position