£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
On-site role working Monday – Friday
Venatu are partnering with a growing Poole based company who are looking for their next accounts assistant superstar to join their finance function on a full-time permanent basis. This will be a busy and varied role and will allow the successful candidate to play a key part in the company’s continued growth.
- Post all purchase and sales financial transactions and ensure the ledgers are up to date and accurate in a timely manner.
- Monthly payroll.
- Checking and ensuring all purchase invoices are being accurately project costed.
- Credit control (reconciliation of receipt).
- Post invoices to the ledger.
- Update and reconcile the bank accounts.
- Effective and efficient credit control and maintenance of the sales ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of a weekly cash flow model.
- Run Aged Receivables reports.
- Collate records for VAT purposes.
- Prepare proposed supplier payments report.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Reconcile and allocate employee expenses.
- Working knowledge of Xero accounting software.
- Previous experience of Credit Control.
- Understanding of Xero Purchase Order to provide Project Costing.
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Free On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Store discounts