Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young children? Step Teachers are working closely with a nursery in Barking in search of a qualified Nursery Teacher starting ASAP and continuing until the end of the academic year with the potential to be a permanent role. This 'outstanding' Ofsted-rated school has attainment that is at the top 1% of all schools nationally and has recently been ranked as the highest-achieving infant school in Barking and Dagenham.
- Collaborating with fellow educators and school staff to ensure a seamless learning experience.
- Adapting quickly to different school settings and classroom dynamics.
- Delivering engaging lessons across the curriculum, and for a variety of age groups.
- As a Nursery Teacher Providing a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Creating a fun and safe classroom atmosphere for the children.
- Must hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream Infant school-based experience.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
- Recent experience as a Nursery Teacher
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!