Step Teachers are working closely with a school in Canary Wharf in search of a Primary Supply Teacher. This role as a Primary Supply teacher consists of being flexible and working with multiple age groups within the school. This particular school are very proud of their values and pride themselves son being a warn and open community that values every child's voice.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the learning journey of our students. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of the curriculum, and a commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
Why choose us?
- Flexibility: Primary Supply Teacher positions allows you to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle and commitments
- Variety: Experience teaching across different subjects and year groups
- Support: Benefit from our dedicated team's assistance and guidance
- Rewarding Work: Make a difference in the lives of students by providing quality education as a Primary Supply Teacher
- As a Primary Supply Teacher you will deliver engaging lessons according to the school's curriculum and policies.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Manage classroom behaviour effectively.
- Support students' academic and personal development.
- Experience working with Primary school students as a Supply Teacher.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different teaching environments.
- Enhanced DBS clearance (or willingness to obtain).
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Primary School Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, Primary School Teachers will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!