Venatu Recruitment are looking for a full-time Operational Claims Supervisor for our client in Mansfield. They are a reputable Disaster Restoration Company providing restoration and consultancy services for insurer clients and private customers on buildings and contents affected by Water and Fire.
Their focus is aimed at providing excellent levels of customer service and delivery of technical and innovative solutions to existing and new clients and customers.
- To manage the receipt and processing of new work instructions and ongoing work. Ensuring that these are dealt with and progressed in a timely manner to ensure set KPI’s and SLAs are achieved.
- To allocate work logistically to ensure the most efficient route and allocation of work is being carried out.
- To oversee and manage a team of administrators, ensuring all calls are dealt with professionally and answered in a timely manner with accurate and supportive information being provided by all administrators.
- To be responsible for the handling of the central mailbox, ensuring timely responses and handling of emails are dealt with professionally.
- To ensure the ongoing work instructions and costs are recorded accurately to allow regular reporting of ongoing work and costs.
- To ensure that all procedures and guidelines are adhered to, and the development of the team and the handling of workflow is completed efficiently and professionally at all times, and new processes and methods of work are identified and discussed for implementation to ensure the ongoing development of the department.
- Excellent office experience and customer service skills.
- Experience in logistics and booking in work visits.
- Must copes well under pressure in a busy office environment.
- Takes pride in everything they do and is looking to develop further.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team of staff and have good business acumen.
- Skilled in the use of excel.
- Ability to analyse and manage the work in progress.
If interested, apply now.