Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: c. £65,000
Sector: Specialist Construction - New Build
- Are you an experienced quantity surveyor with experience of programming site works?
- Would you enjoy a project Quantity Surveyor role with a specialist in later living developments?
- This highly successful, independently owned contractor is hiring now!
You will be joining a growing business who specialise in developing stand-alone annexes for the later living market. With celebrity endorsements and a wealth of completed projects, this well-regarded provider of later living solutions can offer a dynamic and forward-thinking working environment.
With almost 500 completed projects across the UK, your work will play a pivotal role in keeping families together, offering multi-generational living solutions with strong social value. Reporting to the managing director, you can expect a supportive working environment with a growth mentality.
The scope of your role will include:
- Responsibility for the sub-contractor network and procurement team
- Creating programmes - c. 2 per week in line with delivery of 2 builds per week
- Manage all contracts
- Assist in the development of customer pricing systems
- Production of project cost reports
- Ensuring project cost accuracy and margins
- Identifying improvement and growth opportunities within the operation
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply to submit your CV for consideration.
This employer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Key Skills: Quantity Surveyor, CVR, Sub Contractors, Annexe, Later Living, Developer, New Build