Step Teachers are working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated primary school in Barnet to find an experienced and motivated part-time Class Teacher to join their team in February 2024 to cover maternity leave, ensuring a sense of continuity and support for the pupils in their Year 3 & Year 4 classes. This school is supported by a leadership team that encourages staff and pupils alike to engage with eachother and create a sense of community that provides an environment where everyone can reach their full potential.
KS2 Class Teacher - Role:
• Good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
• Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
• Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
• Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
• Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
KS2 Class Teacher - Requirements:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
• Have recent mainstream experience as a KS2 Class Teacher
• Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Class Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, our Class Teachers will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!