As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching Agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Reception Class Teacher in a recently opened Primary School in Oxford. This Reception Class Teacher role is a full time maternity cover position starting in April for one academic term.
This recently opened one form-entry Primary School are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and takes pride in the quality of the education they provide to their students. They promote high expectations and attainment for students and nurture a caring environment for every student to learn in. The school are looking for a Reception Class Teacher who can embody this ethos.
Role of Reception Class Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Reception Class Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Class Act Teaching Services are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!