As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching Agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant in a Year 3 Class. This Teaching Assistant role is in a Primary School in Wantage; the position is full time and will continue until at least until the end of the academic year.
At their most recent inspection, this Primary School was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and strive for every child to leave the school prepared for the next step of their education. The ethos of this two form-entry school is to nurture a love of learning and help every child to flourish.
Role of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students, on a whole class, small group and one to one basis, and encourage their progression
- Comply with the schools’ policies and implement effectively
Requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Class Act Teaching Services are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!