Are you looking for a new opportunity as a MET Technician?
Venatu Recruitment Group are recruiting for a MET Technicians to join our client based in Gateshead.
As a MET Technician, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assessing damaged vehicle
- Dismantle of vehicle panels and parts
- Reassembly of vehicle panels and parts
- Fixing mechanical damage
- Ensuring all stripping and rebuilding work on vehicles is carried out to a high standard
- Working on a wide range of vehicles and models
- Using a variety of tools and equipment to a high standard
- Ensuring job cards are completed fully
We are looking for ATA or NVQ qualified MET Technicians to join my client on a permanent basis. Naturally you will have strong attention to detail with a focus on quality.
Venatu Contracting Services is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group, we focus on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Mobile Vehicle Spay Painter, Paint Technician, SMART Technician, Panel Beater, Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you. Alternatively, please visit our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 + Bonus
Monday to Friday
40 hour working week
ATA / NVQ
Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: #DonAutomotive