- Do you have experience of working as a Crane Technician on shore or offshore?
- Do you live within an hour’s drive of Belfast?
- Can you read schematics/ diagrams to solve a mechniical, hydraulic or pneumatic problem?
- Would you like to work for a forward thinking and growing business with the opportunity to travel worldwide?
- Salary £37k - £40k plus day rate offshore, plus Overtime is paid extra
- Enhanced pension scheme 4% contributed by the company after probation.
- Bupa Private healthcare for the family after probation.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Crane specialists with expertise in marine, offshore, port and shipyards and construction and industrial sectors.
- Apprentice trained in engineering, electrical, hydraulic, or mechanical?
- Able to read schematics and understand how to fix a problem from a schematic drawing
- Knowledgeable of preventative maintenance on offshore/marine/port cranes
- Apprenticed served in either Electrical engineering/hydraulic engineering.
- Experienced with load monitoring equipment; MIPEG, PAT
- BOSIET trained an advantage
- Able to work at heights.
- IT literate and be able to write reports.
- Have experience working with Liebherr, Gottwald, Kenz or NOV machinery?
- Hold a Full UK/ Ireland driving licence.
- Have the ability to read schematics and engineering drawings then translate this into practice.
- Can collaborate with customers and team, providing leadership/supervisory experience.
- Conduct the commissioning, maintenance, inspection, and servicing of client cranes and lifting equipment, onshore and offshore.
- Conduct repairs and inspection on a range of electrical equipment and systems.
- Conduct fault finding and repairs of hydraulic and mechanical equipment and systems.
Conduct the commissioning, maintenance, inspection, and servicing of a range of client mechanical equipment, onshore and offshore.
- Assist with spares identification and procurement.
- Produce clear factual documented reports for all jobs.
- Conduct Rigging and lift planning.
- Deal with Commissioning and fault finding on electro-mechanical and/or hydro mechanical systems.
- Work on your own or within a team.
- Work at heights.
Are you interested in learning more about:
A company that values its employees, where you are more than just a number?
A company where your ambitions are matched?
An opportunity within a company, where you are supported to maximise your progression?
To join this fantastic company on their journey call me directly to discuss starting your new tomorrow today.
Click Apply now!!!