Technical Waste Assessor
Up to £28,000 ( DOE)
Mon-Fri (standard working hours)
Are you a qualified chemist with experience in the waste industry? or a graduate chemist looking to build on your skills in a new role? Do you strive for accuracy, precision, and pride in you work? If so, then I could have the perfect position for you.
A market leading environmental waste company are offering a varied and rewarding role. You would be joining a company that prides itself on its highly accurate and high-quality service whilst performing to the letter of the ISO standards accredited..
- To ensure that all incoming & outgoing waste is correctly classified and that an auditable trail of records is maintained according to site procedures.
- Follow site pre-acceptance, acceptance, sampling & compatibility procedures according to WM3 to technically assess waste enquiries. Ensure sufficient information is supplied, including samples where required.
- Ensure compliance of all waste quotes with site permits & waste management licenses.
- To assist with the maintenance and control of the site management systems, to include document control, preparation of data and attending reviews where necessary.
As well as an attractive Salary Package + Benefits:
- The company offers personal development which includes regular reviews and career development plans
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme