Step Teachers are currently looking for a ‘Maths Teacher’ to work part-time in a secondary school in Enfield, North London. If you're ready to make a positive impact on the lives of students while enjoying a supportive and collaborative work environment, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ‘Maths Teacher’ role is part-time teaching Maths across mainly key stage 3 but with some key stage 4 teaching expected.
This is a "Good" OFSTED-rated school. The school is seeking a Maths Teacher who will readily engage with the school’s ethos and values. The role is open to experienced ECT Teachers.
- Good knowledge of the maths curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary school.
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching maths at the secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
- A relevant Maths-related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a ‘Maths Teacher’, please apply below.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying Maths Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today